Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flower Power!






This week was a bit overwhelming. A lot has been going on and I needed a moment to just take a breath. So my wonderful boyfriend took me to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden yesterday. Nothing brings up your spirits like flowers and beautiful bright colors. That is one of the reasons why I love that floral prints are back in style this season. When I first discovered that floral patterns were a trend for this spring season I was a little afraid. The last time I went through a floral frenzy I was in junior high school and my floral dresses looked like those tacky Easter dresses I used to wear when I was five. But I have fallen in love with floral print and you can find a lot of nice floral tops and dresses at stores like H&M and forever21.

In the above photos I'm wearing the following:
Leather bomber jacket-H&M
Floral dress-forever21
Sneakers-urbanoutfitters
Necklace-forever21
Vintage leather coach purse

Floral top--H&M
Strong shoulder blazer-H&M
Medium rise blue denim jeans-Express
Suede booties-Urbanoutfitters
Necklace-H&M
Vintage leather Coach purse

No comments:

Post a Comment