Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Lace up peep toe boot




One spring 2010 trend that I am absolutely obsessed with is the lace up peep toe boot. It is one of the sexiest boots out right now and brings a chic touch to almost any outfit. Wear it with a short dress and a nice blazer or some leather leggings with a basic t-shirt and leather motorcycle jacket. This boot will give your wardrobe a necessary edge. I bought my pair at h&m for only $49.99 a few months ago. The first time I put on these beauties was on my boyfriend's birthday. So get out there and get yourself a pair!

In these pictures I am wearing the following:
lace up peep toe booties-H&M $49.99
Floral dress -UrbanOutfitters
Belt-UrbanOutfitters
Strong shoulder blazer-H&M
Chain strap purse-UrbanOutfitters

1 comment:

  1. these are awesome!!!! do they still have them @ h&m?!?!? i want a pair :)

    ReplyDelete