Monday, April 19, 2010

The Romper!






So last weekend I turned 24! I haven't had so much in a long time. My boyfriend took me out to eat at this restaurant I've been wanting to dine at for the longest, Son Cubano restaurant, in the Meat Packing district. We enjoyed a delicious meal while listening to a live salsa band play all night. Then that weekend my girlfriends took me out for dinner at Sazon Restaurant in Tribeca. And then we partied at Sazon's lounge, which is downstairs from the restaurant. A few days before my birthday my best friend and I decided to go shopping. I had no idea what I was planning on wearing and she suggested I wear a romper. A romper? Yea...ok I thought, those things look like lingerie. But apparently that isn't always the case. My friend picked out this adorable polka-dot romper from urbanoutfitters and I wore it along with some opaque tights, heels and a vintage purse. I was pleased with the outfit. And I love the fact that once it gets warmer I can dress it down and wear it with some sandals. The romper is a must have for this summer!

In the above pictures I'm wearing the following:
Polka-dot romper-urbanoutfitters
opaque tights-urbanoutfitters
shoes-aldo
purse-urbanoutfitters vintage renewal
leather bomber jacket-h&m
necklace-h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment